Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Honey Plant - Hoya
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Each Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Honey Plant we send has a full top and usually a start of a runner.
• Container growing: Yes
• Fertilizer: Liquid fertilizer once a month during growing season and half strength or none during the winter.
• Light: As much as possible of very bright indirect light or even dappled sunlight. Some direct sun in early morning or later afternoon may be beneficial in helping the Hoya flower.
• Soil: Super well-draining soil with good air circulation. A very loose cactus mix paired with a little orchid bark is ideal.
• Zones: 9-11 if grown outside. Semi-tropical.
• Water: In the warmth of Summer it can be watered freely as long as the soil continues to be aerated. Let it dry out somewhat but not completely between watering when temperatures are cool.
A baby plant, that is 3-6 inches tall, will arrive at your home in a 2-ounce pot. Then, raise your new baby to maturity under your caring, green thumb.
Questions or Problems?
We have shipped thousands of plants safely to their destinations; however, please send us a picture of your plant(s) within 48 hours of arrival if you have any questions or problems. We can then assess for our Live Delivery Guarantee.
A few leaves may die during shipping. No fear! It's still healthy and will grow new leaves. Trim old growth and repot into a larger pot to encourage new growth.
The Wellspring Gardens Houseplant & Landscape Fuel is a great general–purpose fertilizer for many different types of plants. Apply this premium, water-soluble blend once a week, using a one-gallon watering can and the amount of fuel specified below:
• Indoor potted plants: 1/4 teaspoon
• Outdoor potted plants: 1/2 teaspoon
• Outdoor landscape plants: 1 teaspoon
Cold Weather Shipping
We don’t advise shipping in freezing temperatures. Please ensure temperature lows in your area aren't under 35℉ when you order. If they are that low, just email us and we will be happy to hold your order. Also, make sure to track your package closely and retrieve it as soon as it arrives. We insulate packages bound for cold destinations. We do not, however, use heat packs.